Spotlight: Rose Byrne

Sunday, October 18, 2009

This Australian beauty is the star of the hit TV series Damages, co-starring with Glenn Close. Her style is .... All I can say is, she is understated but glamorous nonetheless. I knew about this girl only for like 5 hours, but I'm pretty obssessed with the way she carry her own stylish vibe already. I really love the number she wore to the the Chloe SS 2010 show for Paris Fashion Week that I came across @whowhatwear. The white blazer, green silk blouse, black tapered trousers makes me scream CHLOE (steal the look here) and the crocodile satchel and gold belt adds on as crucial touches. Ughh.. makes me want to start a new series now. Damages here i come!






























Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Wow she really has fab style choices :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin